Who are we?
We are a group pediatric practice specializing in the care of children. We are made up of 10 pediatricians, 3 nurse practitioners, and 5 physician assistants. This team allows us to provide comprehensive preventive care, disease management, and urgent health needs. Since we are physician-owned we are able to evolve quickly to changes in health care and family’s health care needs. View pictures and background information on our providers here.
What makes us different from other clinics?
- We have extended weekday hours from 8 AM - 8 PM as well as Saturday and Sunday hours.
- All of our physicians have completed a residency in pediatrics and are all board certified in pediatrics. Our nurse practitioners and physician assistants are equally committed to children’s healthcare and have undergone additional training. They work closely with our pediatricians to deliver quality healthcare.
- Our pediatricians care for our newborns and sick kids when admitted to Salem Hospital. Except for tiny premature infants or very sick newborns in the neonatal intensive care unit, we don’t hand off the care to other providers.
- Since 2009 we have had a special focus on improving care for our patients with asthma, assuring that all our patients with asthma are seen regularly, have an asthma action plan, and are educated on how to manage their asthma.
- We participate in an ongoing improvement project to help assure that our patients are up-to-date on their vaccines.
- We were the first clinic in our area to consistently screen for autism, post-partum depression and developmental disorders at well child checks.
More information about clinic hours and procedures here.
Are we taking new patients?
We are currently open to new families for most insurances. We are open to siblings of established families with Oregon Health Plan coverage but are not able to register new OHP families at this time. We currently take care of more OHP patients than anyone else in the community, making up more than 50% of our active patients. We remain committed to our current patients and their siblings, regardless of insurance.