Childhood Health Associates of Salem has a full-time Medical Assistant job opening. We are a growing, fast-paced pediatric clinic located in Salem, Oregon and we are looking for a Medical Assistant who is dedicated to the field of medicine and has a strong interest in pediatric primary care. Schedule availability in the evenings and on weekends is required.
Qualified candidates must:
- possess the skills necessary to conduct themselves in a professional and responsible manner
- be able to demonstrate and maintain an upbeat, positive attitude
- be able to think critically and problem-solve
- be detail-oriented and capable of multitasking
- have exceptional verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills
- enjoy being challenged in their work
- be adaptable to change
- have strong computer skills
- be highly motivated to complete tasks
- be able to contribute as a member of the clinical team
- have the drive to provide optimum care for our patients in a compassionate and caring way.
Prior experience as a medical assistant in a pediatric and/or primary care setting is preferred. Bilingual in any language is a plus but not required. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
If interested, please complete an employment application and consent to perform employment background check, available on our job opportunities page.
Send these completed forms, along with your resume, cover letter, and list of professional references to:
Childhood Health Associates of Salem
ATTN: Sherry Sweeney
891 23rd Street NE
Salem, Oregon 97301
It is okay to drop off your application in person. However, if you choose to do this, please leave your documents with our wonderful reception staff. We will not be able to meet with you in person at that time.