Childhood Health Associates of Salem has a full-time Behavioral/Mental Health Coordinator job opening. We are a growing, fast-paced pediatric clinic located in Salem, Oregon and we are looking for an individual who is dedicated to the field of behavioral/mental health and has a strong interest in pediatric primary care. Schedule availability in the evenings and on weekends is required.
Job Summary: Help in collaboration with our Behavioral Health Providers to promote and restore patients mental and behavioral health, serve as a liaison for mental health referrals between our clinic and others in the community, assist families with coordination of services and areas of therapy within our community, and help build and maintain available mental and behavioral health resources in our community.
Qualified candidates must:
- possess a High School Diploma
- possess an educational background in social work or psychology (BA, BS, or AD) or equivalent work experience
- possess the skills necessary to conduct themselves in a professional and responsible manner
- be able to demonstrate and maintain an upbeat, positive attitude
- be able to think critically, problem-solve, and adapt to change
- be detail-oriented and capable of multitasking
- have exceptional verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills
- have strong computer skills
- enjoy being challenged in their work and be highly motivated to complete tasks while working closely with others as a member of the clinical team
- have the drive to provide optimum care for our patients in a compassionate and caring way.
Bilingual in any language is a plus but not required. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package.
If interested, please complete an employment application, available on our job opportunities page. Send these completed forms, along with your resume, cover letter, and list of professional references to:
Childhood Health Associates of Salem
ATTN: Julie Burgerman
891 23rd Street NE
Salem, Oregon 97301
It is okay to drop off your application in person. However, if you choose to do this, please leave your documents with our wonderful reception staff. We will not be able to meet with you in person at that time.