Who Ya Gonna Call?

We now have 211 service in Marion and Polk Counties. This is a relatively new public service that provides a resource line for anyone seeking information about almost anything that relates to human needs in our area. They maintain up-to-date information about many topics, including health care resources, mental health, public assistance, housing, and a wide variety of other topics. If your question is ‘how do I get this accomplished?’ or ‘where do I go for (blank)?’ these people can probably tell you.

In our service area, the 211 line comes to us courtesy of United Way of the Mid-Willamette Valley.

Questions? Call 211! More information also available here.