h2. Mission statement
Childhood Health exists to provide quality health care in order to promote optimal physical, mental and developmental health of our patients.
h2. Vision statement
* Childhood Health will provide quality healthcare that is safe, effective, timely, patient centered, efficient and equitable.
* Childhood Health will provide a medical home that delivers care that is accessible, continuous over time, comprehensive, child centered, coordinated, compassionate, and culturally effective.
* Every member of the Childhood Health team will be optimally trained, effective, compassionate, engaged, satisfied and respected.
* Childhood Health will effectively engage with community partners that contribute to our patients' health.
h2. Core values
* That the child is the patient, and therefore the focus of our work.
* That all children and adolescents deserve quality healthcare.
* In providing quality healthcare to as many children and adolescents in our community as we can effectively serve.
* That the patient and family are participants in all health care decisions and delivery.
* In fostering a culture of mutual respect between patient, family, and all members of the Childhood Health team.
* In increasing value and reducing waste in all processes.
* In the importance of long term financial stability.